Google AdSense is a great way to earn money from your website but sometimes it gets a tedious task to open AdSense every time to check your earnings but with Google Publisher Toolbar you can check your earnings without opening Adsense.com.
With Google Publisher Toolbar you can check your today’s, yesterday’s, current month and last month AdSense report. But there is an issue which is Error while fetching publisher data which gets in a way of watching your report.
However, you can rectify the issue by following below two methods and start to see your AdSense reports by just accessing the Toolbar:-
1st Method:- Disabling the Adblocker or any Extension which Blocks Ads:-
- Open your browser and then go to the configuration that in the current version are three vertical points> More tools (more tools)> Extensions.
- Or you can just right-click on the Adblock Plus and then click on the Manage Extension and then you will be redirected to the Plugin’s settings where you can remove the extension:-
- After removing the Adblock Plus just refresh the page and check the Google Publisher Toolbar and now you will be able to check your reports
2nd Method:- Exclude Google publisher toolbar in Adblock Plus:-
- Click on the Adblock Plus and click on the settings icon:-
- After that, you are required to click on Advanced option and then click on start writing my filter list and once it gets opened you have to write the below code:-
@@ || google.com/adsense/
Once you do it will be permanent for the rest of your life until you remove the command.
With this option, you do not have to remove the Adblock Plus and install again for further usage.
Though Google Publisher Toolbar is a great way to check AdSense reports, it can also let you know about your Google Analytics data without having to log into Google Analytics.
I hope you like my article on the issue of Error while fetching publisher data. Kindly let me know if you are still facing the issue on the comment section.