Mi 10000mah Power Bank 2i Review
Mi is growing at a faster rate as it is offering many amazing and low in price products that are transforming everyone’s life and today I am going to be reviewing one the Mi’s incredible product Mi 10000mah Power Bank which has taken other ordinary power banks by storm.
Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i
Dual USB output, two ways quick charge, thin 14.2 mm. Nine layers of circuit chip security, lithium polymer batteries. Xiaomi is expanding its dedication to producing India’s finest energy banks in the world. 10000 mAh Mi Power Bank 2i provides superior performance, creative layout, and elevated performance capability.
Not only are lithium polymer batteries cheaper, but they also enhance transformation charging conversion rate and stabilize the discharge voltage. The 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is more robust with sophisticated resistance-capacity sensors and optimizes charging effectiveness.
Dual USB Output
The all-new layout now features dual USB production without compromising on volume, expanding your authority to share with other needy people.
High Speed Charge on the Go
The all-new Mi Power Bank 2i 10000mAh is a mobile powerhouse that delivers quick two-way charging and guarantees that your phones do it through the best and shortest days.
Very Easy to Carry Anywhere
10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is lightweight and ultra-slim. Just slide it into your bag or pocket and attach it to your busy lives!
Aluminum alloy case anodized + arc design of 180 °.
The aluminum alloy case boasts of high structural strength that can withstand collisions and impacts. In addition, ergonomic arc design of 180 ° offers a more safe hold of the side. The soft anodized finish produces a sweat, corrosion and daily wear resistant surface.
10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i now has a capability of 6500mAh and a transfer speed of over 90%. The functionality expands to 5V/2A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A storage, enabling you to link and charge the majority of laptops, smartphones, and tablets on the market today.
Double Press for Low Power Charging
Low power devices like Bluetooth headsets and fitness bands can be charged safely. Double-click the control key to access the low-power storage mode of 2 hours.
With implemented USB smart-control chips and Texas Instruments built-in charging / discharging chips, Mi Power Bank 2i not only provides nine levels of circuit chip security but also improves charging effectiveness.
1. Temperature resistance: heat-sensitive and heat regulate system guarantees the secure operation of Li-poly batteries.
2. Short Circuit Protection: Automatic motherboard and battery safety when a brief short circuit happens.
3. Reset Mechanism: The energy key in an uncertain setting can be used to restart the power bank.
4. Overvoltage Protection input: OVP circuit protects the machine from being damaged by voltage surges.
5. Protection from incorrect insertion: Detects incorrect insertion of the charger and prevents charging automatically.
6. Output Overcurrent Protection: Monitors the output current and shuts off when the current reaches the device’s peak threshold.
7. Output Overvoltage Protection: Monitors voltage output and shuts off when the voltage reaches the device’s peak threshold.
8. Overload and over-discharge protection: Japanese technique is implemented to avoid overloading and over-discharging, thereby stopping any harm to the Li-poly batteries.
9. PTC Protective Circuits for the Cell: Imported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit.
The all-new Mi Power Bank 2i 10000mAh is a mobile powerhouse that delivers quick two-way charging and guarantees that your phones make it through the busy and longest days. The all-new layout now features dual USB production without compromising on volume, expanding your authority to share with other needy people.
If you ever find any issue with the product within 6 Months, you can get assistance from the company itself as they are offering 6 months of warranty.Tags: Mi 10000mah, Mi Power Bank, review