23 Common Health Mistakes that everyone makes
These are some common health mistakes people often make.
- Popping multivitamin pills. A healthy diet is sufficient.
- Believing in superfoods. People don’t realize a banana is as good as a pomegranate. Expensive food doesn’t make it more nutritious.
- Drinking and smoking despite warnings on the package.
- Coughing and sneezing without covering their mouth or nose. They are exposing their fellow citizens to infections.
- Boiling water and keeping it for days thinking it is safe. Boiled water starts getting contaminated by bacteria within a few hours.
- Stopping blood pressure and diabetic medicine abruptly without consulting their doctor because they are feeling better. Usually, such people land up in the emergency room with complications.
- Extreme dieting to lose weight and gaining it back.
- Believing blindly on TV ads about super nutrients in health drinks, shampoo, and cereals.
- Believing that they can lose weight with sweat slim belt and spot reduction with ab machines.
- Believing that thumping on the head will save a person from choking.
- Stopping an antibiotic before completing the course. You are encouraging-resistant bugs.
- Asking the pharmacist to solve your health problems.
- Not having health insurance.
- Drinking glucon D when admitted to the hospital. This is an easy way to become a diabetic.
- Not wearing helmets and seat belts. Spend some days in the trauma casualty and you will see enough gore to make you numb for life.
- Putting oil the in ears and nose of babies. This is a big no no. Don’t listen to your grandma.
- Taking combiflam and dolo 650 together. Both contain paracetamol.
- Thinking that sleeping pills provide you refreshing sleep.
- Threatening your child to take them to a doctor for an injection if they don’t behave. This make the lives of pediatricians difficult, please have mercy on them.
- Believing stupid whatsapp rumor on cancer, Vit B17, plastic kurkure and many more.
- Putting powder, lime and many more disgusting stuff on wounds and getting them infected.
- Getting scammed by unproven treatments for hair growth, fairness and weight loss.
- Believing everything related to health on the internet. Majority of stuff are incorrect.
These are the common health mistakes people often make in their day to day life.
Tags: Health Mistakes